Meet the Staff Team (WIP)

Moderators: Moderator, Director, Assistant, Administrator

Whispering Wing
Site Guardian
Registered for: 8 months

Meet the Staff Team (WIP)

Post by Whispering Wing »

(insert hierarchy here)
(details about each staff team position)

(list each staff member)

(include FLAVOR!)

uwubers
Founder

Post by uwubers »

♡ Hey there!! My name is UwUbers! ♡

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

⊹ ࣪ ˖ 26 ∘ She/Her ∘ EST ๋࣭ ⭑

───────────────

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ I am UwUbers McYeetus, but you can simply call me 'uwu'. ₊˚⊹♡ I am one of the Founders here at Wingbeats. I am from the midwestern United States and I use Eastern Standard Time (EST). Outside of the internets, I am a certified pharmacy technician married (5.10.24) to the man of my dreams, and we have two dogs together ─ Daisy the Beagle, who is about 1.5 years old now ─ and Azalea the Pomeranian, who's 4 years old. We all live together in a cute little house in a small town we just bought and moved to in May. We are hoping to one day have two kids together. But, for the most part, this is my happily ever after. ♡

I have been a fan of Warriors since I discovered the books when I was about ten years old, and I am currently working on re-reading them in chronological order. Dawn of the Clans is actually what inspired the original spark that brought Wingbeats to life! I used to roleplay a lot when I was a teenager, about thirteen years old. I roleplayed Warriors and various wolf pack forums, mainly. I only very recently reignited my passion for roleplaying on WCC - some of you recognize me from there! I have found that I've grown emotionally attached to the characters that I started over there (see Honeydew to the left), and I might even bring some of them back on Wingbeats someday.

Rubs hands together mischievously...

Anyway, I founded the Tribe of Roaring Tides / SeaClan with the deceased NPC Roaring Current. I play his daughter ─ the current Healer of the Tribe of Roaring Tides ─ Shimmering Sea, a pretty, young she-cat with a positive outlook on life. I also play Eagle's Heart of the Tribe of Swooping Talons, a tom unwaveringly loyal to Kestrel's Talon and his Tribe. I am excited to roleplay with everyone and see where these characters' stories take them!

Aside from roleplaying, I really enjoy reading. I like to collect books and book series from my childhood to one day pass onto my future kids, and I have a vast, ever-growing collection of fiction, mostly about wolves and silly little cats. Aside from children's and young adult fiction, I am fascinated by old petry and philosophy ─ Poe, Milton, Bulfinch and C.S. Lewis to name some, but don't quiz me on them. I have also found myself to be quite a fan of LOTR.

I'm also a gamer, meaning I play games sometimes. I find myself drawn in by small indie games and JRPGs, mainly. Some of my favorite games of all time are Dragon Warrior VII on the PS1, Okami on the PS2, and I'm a diehard fan of Skyrim. Dragon Quest XI and Baldur's Gate III are also super high up on my list of favorites. I tend to go through phases where I hyper-fixate on a game for weeks at a time and then drop gaming entirely and switch to a different hobby, like reading or drawing.

Speaking of drawing, I am also an artist! You might see some of my art floating around Wingbeats ─ but like gaming, that tends to come and go in waves, unfortunately. I spent most of my years drawing primarily wolves and other canines, so felines are a bit new to me, but I've found myself enjoying it!

That's about it for me! I am pleased to meet you, and look forward to roleplaying! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I am happy to help. ♡

"I hope that we can meet again one day, you and I," she mewed, "under peaceful skies."

kieer
Founder

Post by kieer »

hi, im kieer!
22 / female (she/they) / georgia, usa
est (you can see what time it is for me here)
aquarius sun / sagittarius moon / gemini rising
college student & software engineer

hi, im kiersten, but you can call me 'kieer'! i'm one of the founders of wingbeats. i live on my little slice of heaven in georgia, living with my boyfriend of two years along with our six parrots, tarantula and senior kittypet. i am a body modification enthusiast, and i'll answer for you right away that it conflicts with the parrots sometimes! oooo shiny!!! i work from home as a release engineer and coding has been my dream since i was twelve. my dream now, ten years later now that i have two (one pending) degrees and work in my field, is to open a parrot rescue or at the least own a senior big birb!

i read the warrior cats for the first time when i was nine with my grandma. roleplay and silly youtube videos is how i was introduced all of those years ago! now that she is gone, i am in the process of rereading all of the books to honor her memory. <3 i enjoy drawing kitties too!

i'm a huge fan of cartoons! owl house, steven universe, avatar the last airbender, over the garden wall, star vs the forces of evil - you name it and i've at least tried it. i was lucky enough to find someone to start watching them with me and my partner and i are watching gravity falls right now - no spoilers!!! steven universe is my favorite though. i have two steven universe tattoos and i've watched the series at least eleven times! mention it for unsolicited hot takes on the series and let me tell you how rose quartz did nothing wrong.

what do i do here? well, i'm the brains behind the code here - coding both fluttering bird on our discord and acting as a technician of sorts on our forums. i even coded a roll function for our forums when i realized there wasn't one available on our forum provider! i have (embarrassingly) eight years of moderation experience and even longer when it comes to software development experience. a year ago, uwubers and i set out on creating a dnd-inspired warrior cat roleplay. look at where we are now! stay tuned for future kieer code developments - the forum is nearly untouched but i plan to make it paradise.

in the future i plan to roleplay kestrel's talon when we release, who is the daughter of soaring hawk and leader of the tribe of swooping talons. i have lots of plans for her - but i'll also affirm that soaring hawk did nothing wron- i guess i have a theme for defending hypothetical murderers? welp, i look forward to roleplaying with you all and supporting your future wrongs! <3

Fenrir
Founder
Registered for: 5 months

Post by Fenrir »

mark

she/they ♥ EST

Ripped
Administrator
Registered for: 1 month

Post by Ripped »

beep boop beep boop

wyvern
Registered for: 1 month

Post by wyvern »

wyvern
sorry im stealing yalls formats luv u
22 ~ she/her ~ TX (CST)
pisces sun ~ cancer moon ~ virgo rising
college student with a degree in yapology

hiee!! i go by Wyvern on most platforms, but feel free to call me Haley! i've been roleplaying warriors for about 15 years now (dude that's wack). i originally started rping on WCRPG/FeralFront as Boneflash, and then moved to Xanje under the username Imp until i eventually fully migrated to discord. i haven't rped (or read) warriors in a fat minute, but my bestie Fenrir invited me to Wingbeats a few months ago and i was instantly hooked! the founders loved my tragically (and criminally) insane ideas so much they decided to adopt me and keep me forever, so now i'm staff here <3

my entire purpose here is to ruin your character's lives :)
just kidding. i contribute a lot of ideas towards potential overarching plots, clan-wide events, and character concepts. i am also the proud writer (with uwu's help ofc) of the Meta Musings prompts found in our discord server! as far as the actual rp goes, i will be playing everyone's favorite radicalized psychopath Wrinkled Tooth (as pictured here, art courtesy of me teehee), as well as one of Roaring Tide's aspiring monotone comedians, Tepid Smoke.

outside of Wingbeats i am a full-time college student majoring in Allied Health and Sciences, fulfilling prerequisites for my college's radiology program. i am also a full-time mom to a feral 2-year-old boy named Bjorn (an actual child. someone thought he was my dog once). i enjoy digital art, cooking, creative writing in all forms, music, tattoos, video games (Okami + Dragon Age fans rise up), and endlessly yapping.
speaking of endlessly yapping, i think this post has a word limi--